quarta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2008

Sonic Syndicate - Jack of Diamonds *.*



Eheh, pois é, parece qe os Sonic lançaram o novo o album "Love and other disasters" no mês passado, qe para qem nao sabe e anda a leste 8-) foi Setembro....
Deixo.vos o Video do 1º Single, qe pode dizer.se Qe esta' HOT!! =)

A letra:

A fugitive from unreality
No sign of my god damned serenity
Lost in these barren lands
That have nothing I demand
Had to look for something new
And that day I found you

LIVING IN A HOUSE OF CARDS
WAITING FOR IT ALL TO FALL
HOPE FOR THE BEST PLAN FOR THE WORST
THAT`S WHAT MY LIFE IS ALL ABOUT

A kvasar from reality
With damaged mentality
I´ll start editing your life
Replace the captain of your brain ship
before we set sail for the fail

My destiny outruns me
And I can´t find that key
To lock up everything that´s bad inside of me
Don´t you disagree
That your life would be so much better
Without me, that isn´t hard to see

Sem comentários: